We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glenella Guesthouse

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Glenella Guesthouse

Hi, I had booked a family room at Glenella Guesthouse, based on the many glowing reviews on TA - so I am a bit concerned that the last 2 reviews only recently entered, there seems to be a steep drop in satisfaction levels since July 2010. Can I check if anyone has been there recently? Has anyone else had a bad (or good) experience recently?

Susan

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,220 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glenella Guesthouse

Hi Susan,

A quick Google reveals that this property is on the market. Confirmed with the Real Estate Agent a few minutes ago.

As the negative reviews are from people who know the property quite well and were there in the last month or so; you might be happier with another B & B.

Or, you could give them a call, mention the TA reviews, see what the story is and make your decision then.

Good Luck.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glenella Guesthouse

Thanks for the quick reply. Now to quickly book another place.

Any recommendations? I am visiting Blue Mountains for the first time,

with spouse and 2 daughters and hope to get a room big enough for all of us.

Susan

3. Re: Glenella Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Blackheath
Recent Conversations