We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Melbourne
Level Contributor
49 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Has any one stayed at the following self catering options in coles bay?

Moana View, Gum Nut, Three Peaks or Cove Beach? We are 2 adults and 2 children and I can't decide between these ones as no reviews seem available! Any help appreciated!

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,376 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

If these places are listed on Stayz, you may be lucky enough to find reviews there: stayz.com.au/accommodation/…coles-bay

Luigi

Hobart
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Gumnut is a great 2 bedroom cottage clean and has every thing you need ideal for familys and dosnt break the bank

Hobart
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Recently stayed in coles bay with freycinet rentals. The managers couldnt have been more helpful, the information they gave on check in was brilliant. The house we had was clean and very comfortable. It had every thing we needed and the addition of high grade linen was welcomed. They have 20 plus privatly owned houses or units available to suit most budgets. The area is stunning and it was a real pleasure after a 3 hour walk into winglass bay to return to such a lovely house. There web site which lists all there properties with plenty of photos is. freycinetrentls@bigpond.com

Sydney, New South...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Hi,

My partner and I stayed at Gumnut for our Honeymoon and found it to have everything we need (Fireplace, Comfy bed, TV/Kitchen/Bath).

The place was a bit musty however and was definitely not the standard you would expect from some of the top rated self contained. But the price was good for what we were given and we very much enjoyed doing the national park and dining out at The Edge restaurant at Freycinet Lodge

Id give the place 3.5 stars

Mentioned in this post
The Edge Restaurant
The Edge Restaurant
236 Reviews
Coles Bay, Australia
Freycinet Lodge
Freycinet Lodge
1,209 Reviews
Coles Bay, Australia
brisbane
Level Contributor
183 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

I am sitting in the living room of Cove Beach Apartment 2 as I am typing looking out over Coles Bay and the stunning hazards. The apartment is spacious, clean and tidyand from a quick look the kitchen looks well equipped (we have only just arrived).

The location is quiet and the water is literally across the road.

Contact with the owner was prompt and pleasant and the booking process was efficient. I spent a lot of time researching accommodation in Coles Bay and generally found it to be quite expensive. This accommodation seemed good value for money and in the short time I have been here I have seen nothing to change my mind.

Mentioned in this post
Coles Bay
Coles Bay
Freycinet, Australia
brisbane
Level Contributor
183 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

oops - a bit too late for the previous reply

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,376 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

Don't worry, rabbit. It'll be useful information for the next person searching for accommodation in Coles Bay. :)

Mentioned in this post
Coles Bay
Coles Bay
Freycinet, Australia
8. Re: Holiday houses in Coles Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Freycinet