We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hill Top Executive Strahan Village

London, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Hill Top Executive Strahan Village

Looking for accommodation in Strahan in January, wanted a water view.

Has anyone stayed in the Strahan Village Hilltop Executive Harbourview King Studio on Innes St ?

Quite confusing as this seems to be away from the main acconmmodation on the Esplanade.

Would be interested to know if it is modern and if it does have harbour views ?

Thanks All

3 replies to this topic
South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,128 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hill Top Executive Strahan Village

Federal Hotels owns everything titled "Strahan Village" so the prices within their stable of accommodations will indicate relative quality. Their "village" extends up the hillside away from the immediate docks area. If you pay for a harbour view room I'm sure that's what you'll get.

Luigi

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hill Top Executive Strahan Village

About 4 years ago, my husband and I stayed in a Hilltop Executive Harbour View room. The view was lovely, looking out over the harbour with its comings and goings. The room was quite spacious, clean and comfortable. I think this is the quietest option rather than the accommodation down in the village. The drive down to the village took a minute or two but we usually chose to walk down the hill via a walkway/stairs. We had no complaints with our accommodation but make sure you book an Executive Harbour View room because there are some rooms (Standard I think) looking at the carpark.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hill Top Executive Strahan Village

I agree Strahan Village accommodation can be confusing. Their reviews on TA seem to be mixed up but you can see from the following that people who have stayed in the Hilltop Executive Harbour View rooms are very happy with their choice.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g504331-d584671…

Reply to: Hill Top Executive Strahan Village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted