We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you take photos without flash of penguin walk?

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
115 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Can you take photos without flash of penguin walk?

I understand you can't take photos due to the fact that it can scare the penguins. What about if you turn the flash off? Although they may not come out very well because it is dusk. It would seem to be the whole point of going is to get an amazing photo op.

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can you take photos without flash of penguin walk?

ditto to I believe that its a huge shame to not go and enjoy such a lovely experience.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Can you take photos without flash of penguin walk?

This is a really good experience. I have done it twice now. It is definitely worth going to even if you can't take photos. I went the second time on the Penguins Plus and this was well worth the extra money as on the night I was there more than 60% of the penguins came our way.

Last time I went we had a chance at Nobbys Point (?)to see a couple of penguins in the wild and as it wasn't dark yet I managed to get a few photos there.

This was where we visited prior to the Penguin Parade.

13. Re: Can you take photos without flash of penguin walk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 05:55