We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lancaster Festival

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Lancaster Festival

Am considering attending the Lancaster Festival this summer, specifically to see Kenny Loggins. Would require an overnight stay.

Is the festival a nice place or just a flea market excuse? Don't mean to sound so negative, but sometimes that's the case!

Also, it looks like the Concerts are held at Ohio University Lancaster in an outdoor area where there are table & you bring your own picnic, etc. Does that sound correct? If so, it sounds like it could be a fun evening for a group of friends.

Comments from anyone who goes to the festival are appreciated.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
101 posts
1. Re: Lancaster Festival

I've been to the Lancaster Festival several times, but I've never been to one of the larger concerts. I've been to several smaller events and gallery hops. What you describe about the concerts at OU are what I have heard other people describe. Maybe someone else on here has been to a large concert?

The festival isn't a flea market excuse. :) In fact, if you aren't going to an actual event, you might not even notice that there is a "festival" going on. There are many events scattered all over the city and no real festival site.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Lancaster Festival

Thanks! I think we'll give it a try....sounds great.

3. Re: Lancaster Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster
Recent Conversations