We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Golden Lamb

Which Lebanon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
The Golden Lamb

Are tourists able to walk through the Golden Lamb if they are not registered guests? Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
547 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Golden Lamb

Don't know. They have a very nice restaurant there so there are plenty of folks already there. People drive all the way from Columbus to have lunch or dinner there. You can always ask the desk if you can see a room. Great history with many famous people who stayed there like Charles Dickens to name a few.

Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Golden Lamb

Thanks for the info, I will be traveling to Lebanon this evening, so I will check it out!

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Golden Lamb

Yes you can walk thru as someone off the street. There are many rooms decorated in historical furnishing. We stay at a lovely hotel about a mile away The Shaker Inn (it is does not have the steps to climb like the Golden Lamb and is family owned, reasonable and lovely) We usually visit the tavern at the Golden Lamb one of the evenings we are in town and my family walks all the way to the top floor to see Sara's Room. Lebanon is such a fun town to visit. Enjoy.

Reply to: The Golden Lamb
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lebanon