We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Xmas rental w jacuzzi w tv view and riding

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Need Xmas rental w jacuzzi w tv view and riding

Mature couple w small housebroken dog seeking rental for holidays this year and possibly every year from now on....require a a full kitchen and a large tub within view of a tv . Actvities are cooking and tv and reading and soaking in the tub. Last year we froze to death after driving two hours and finding little heat and little hot water and little water pressure. Price negotiable, 5 - 7 days , cash and willing to supply credit card for a deposit

Logan, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Logan
Level Contributor
723 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Xmas rental w jacuzzi w tv view and riding

Christmas rentals with hot tubs are not a problem. Jacuzzis - as in indoor tub with jets -- I have no idea. Also, I don't know if many cabins allow pets. I hope someone replies to your post soon.

2. Re: Need Xmas rental w jacuzzi w tv view and riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2010, 06:17