We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay? Hocking Hills Wyandot Woods Cedar House?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay? Hocking Hills Wyandot Woods Cedar House?

We are currently booked at Wyandot Woods, Cedar House, after HOURS of searching, calling and emailing to find a large jacuzzi, full kitchen, pet friendly and king bed. VRBO, half the owners don't respond. Heart Of Hocking says to look thru or call them all (aren't we in a down economy - don't these people want my money?). Know of Ceder House? If we can just find one place we like we will return at least 2x a year but they make it so hard! I can't believe in this day and age the marketing of HH is so POOR.

Logan, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Logan
Level Contributor
726 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay? Hocking Hills Wyandot Woods Cedar House?

I'm sorry that I haven't heard of your cabin. There are so many of them here! I hope after your long search that you are really pleased with your choice.

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay? Hocking Hills Wyandot Woods Cedar House?

I know this is too late for your Nov. post but for your futrue stays in the Hills I would suggest you call Highrock Hideaways. They are between Cedar Falls and Ash cave, the cabins are all less than 7 years old clean and well equiped with very good rates.

3. Re: Where to stay? Hocking Hills Wyandot Woods Cedar House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2010, 07:18