We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin with 4 bedrooms

Level Contributor
94 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cabin with 4 bedrooms

We have three family and four children and are looking for a cabin anysuggestions?

Logan, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Logan
Level Contributor
728 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin with 4 bedrooms

Check out this page: bookings.oldmanscavechalets.com/?cat1=13275

Most cabins are smaller. I found several cabins with 3 BR, then some larger ones are referred to as lodges that sleep 10+ people.

Give this company a call and see how they can help you find what you need, or go to www.1800hocking.com and dig there. There are hundreds of cabins. Surely one is the right size for you. :)

Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,920 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin with 4 bedrooms

I've stayed at 3 of the 4 properties-- (all but the old cabin) All properties are very well maintained. My first choice when heading to HH. The lodge is perfect for your group. Master bedroom on the main floor (and full bath) 2 bedrooms and a full bath on the 2nd floor. Bedroom and full bath on the lower level. Plus, a futon in the lower level AND in the loft that make into queen beds. Plenty of space to spread out and very well equipped.

Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin with 4 bedrooms

I don't know if you're still looking for a 4 bedroom house, but we had a terrific stay at "Honey Fork Lodge" and recommend it very highly. Very clean, modern, large, 4 bedrooms as well as a large game room, lots of deck, large hot tub.

take care, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2ohio

4. Re: Cabin with 4 bedrooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 10:15