We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macedonia

Which Macedonia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hongkong
Level Contributor
34 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Macedonia

Hi guys

I am going to Macedonia for four days vacation, can someone guides me where to go? Which area is the action place to stay?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
rod
Marshall, Michigan
Level Contributor
209 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macedonia

Macedonia, Ohio, is a town of about 9,000 residents near Cleveland, Ohio. There is also the Republic of Macedonia, a country in southeastern Europe; Macedonia, a region in northern Greece; and Macedonia, a larger region that includes the Republic of Macedonia, the Macedonian region of Greece, and parts of the countries of Bulgaria, Albania, and Serbia.

I really think that you mean to ask about one of the regions in Europe, not a small town in Ohio. If so, you should post in the appropriate European forums, not this one.

hongkong
Level Contributor
34 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macedonia

Hi, yes I made a mistake I mean the Macedonia in Europe thanks

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Macedonia

You will need to re-post but it will be helpful if you tell us when and how long. Also whats your interests??

Ohrid is MUST as is UNESCO WHS

members.virtualtourist.com/m/77133/6e6c1/

Than you can visit Bitola

members.virtualtourist.com/m/77133/6ea3c/

there are million things to do and see.. start with http://travel2macedonia.com.mk/

best guide book to have is Bradt Guide to Macedonia by Tammy Evans 4th edition is out.

www.bradtguides.com/Book/531/Macedonia.html

if you let us know whats your interests I can guide you better. But do not forget to go some wine road tours. Wine testing in Tikvesh region is great and is cheap...

Hope this gives you more info to start your exploring. Also NOTE that accommodation is cheap, you can sustain yourself on 50 a day that's with accommodation, travel, meals and entrances to museums, historical sites and more.

Happy and safe travels.

hongkong
Level Contributor
34 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Macedonia

Thanks mate, I had already made my trip last year to Macedonia, nice holiday.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Macedonia

sorry I just saw the date on the post.

Reply to: Macedonia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Macedonia