We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Of Beast

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Son Of Beast

Can anyone tell me if this roller coaster is open.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Of Beast

The Son of the Beast roller coaster is open - I saw it run last month. They took out the upside down loop.

The park is open only certain days until the spring. Even when the park is open, sometimes is't reserved for special events (like only Procter & Gamble or General Electric employees). Sometimes they have special seasonal openings, like their Halloween (going on now) or Christmas events but may be open only some days, like Fri-Sun. Some rides are open only seasonally, e.g. water rides, and some rides don't run in the rain/snow (coasters) or other times. I think the park is totally closed down Jan - mid April. So check their calendar on their web site before you come.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Son Of Beast

Thanks for the info.

INDIANA
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Son Of Beast

it is open and is a joy to ride. best coaster there.

4. Re: Son Of Beast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Mason