We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
140 posts
319 reviews
Save Topic
lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

coming for the tennis tournament there in August, hope to get somewhere close enough to walk to the tennis (1-2 miles), have never been there. Prefer a home, b and b or apt.

Help!

5 replies to this topic
Bay Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

Did you ever find anything? I'm in the same boat.

Bay Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

Did you ever find anything? I am in the same boat, and most reviews are bad for nearby hotels.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
140 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

yes; the Kirkwood Inn; serviceable but not fancy at all. Rates are tripled for this week of tennis; not fair but it is afree worl i guess....

Washington
Level Contributor
4 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

We also want something close by. Hampton Inn Kings Island comes up under 2 miles to 5460 Courseview. Is that the correct address of the tennis center? Was going to stay at Homewood but it comes up as just under 7 miles.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
2,671 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center

The Tennis Center isn't really geared for walk-ins. Most of the hotels are on the collector by Kings Island amusement park and Great Bear Lodge water park with a couple at the interchange. Parking on site at the TC is easy and plentiful without much delay.

My suggestion is to go several exits south on I-71, either Fields-Ertel road area or better still Blue Ash which is a business oriented community with office buildings separated by motels for business travelers. You'll be a 15 minute drive from the TC and at a considerably reduced nightly room rate which could be applied to the parking pass. Look for one with shuttle service.

Good Luck..

Edited: 14 February 2015, 17:38
Reply to: lodging near Lindner Family Tennis Center
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mason