We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Absolutely disgusting!

Philadelphia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Absolutely disgusting!

This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever been in - BAR NONE!!! The carpets were so filthy that I was afraid to walk around without shoes in our room. Our remote had the battery held in by Duct tape, and the dial was busted on the iron. The toilet barely flushed, the sink was clogged and the pool gave the kids rashes from head to toe. There was a room service tray that sat outside a door across the hall for two days until I called to have someone remove it - TWICE. There were pet stains all over the hallway and the smell reinforced the belief that very few pet-guests of the Dayton Mall Holiday Inn were housebroken. There was a reunion banquet in the atrium when we were there, and the crumbs and mess was left out for more than three days. A sign in the lobby said to pardon them for the mess while they were "working" to renovate, but there was never anyone around who was actually working aside from the waitress in the restaurant (also dirty - the restaurant, not the waitress) and the desk clerk. I would rather sleep outside in a dumpster than return to this Holiday Inn!

1. Re: Absolutely disgusting!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2006, 12:14
Get answers to your questions about Miamisburg