We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shop hours and other interesting repeated questions

Which Put in Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
139 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
shop hours and other interesting repeated questions

Hi all. Heading up to Cedar Point and Put-In-Bay this weekend. Haven't been to PIB in years, can't remember any of it. Need some help.

I see the wineries are all noon to 1 pm opening -which I expect for Sunday, but can anyone give me an idea of the store hours for Sunday?

Also, I discovered after making plans that Christmas in July is this weekend, on one website it is stated this is the busiest weekend of the year--I can pick 'em. Any input on this from previous visits?

Finally for this particular post, does anyone recommend making golf cart reservations ahead of time? I wouldn't think the island runs out (seems like there's a lot of rental options/companies), but if they're expecting busy...

Thanks in advance. Taking Millers Ferry over if that makes a difference in any of your responses :)Have no idea what area I'll start out in.

1. Re: shop hours and other interesting repeated questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 14:24
Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay