We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
airport

Hi! I will be visiting Cedar Point for the 1st time in August with my 2 sisters. We are driving to Kent State to drop off my niece and then spending a couple of days in the area. My sisters would like to stay a bit longer than I can so I was wondering what the closest airport is and specifically how long a drive it is from the park. Thanks for your help!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,534 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport

cleveland is about an hour to the east, and toledo is about an hour to the west. cleveland will have more flights to more destinations, but toledo might be a bit cheaper.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
494 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport

Akron Canton has an airport and is around 1 1/2 hours from Sandusky. If you have to go back and pick up your neice this might be the best choice.

3. Re: airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 00:20