We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boating In Sandusky

Chicago 'burbs
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Boating In Sandusky

We are heading to Sandusky next week and would like to rent a boat for an afternoon out on Lake Erie. Does anyone know of a place that rents boats? How about jet skis?

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boating In Sandusky

I'm sure there are. Your best bet is to get on to yahoo yellow pages and search boat rentals for Sandusky. Try searching Port Clinton as well, it's a short drive, directly on the lake, and I recall renting there years ago.

Enjoy your stay!

Binti

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,521 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boating In Sandusky

i dont know of any places in sandusky that rent actual boats, but i think there is still a jet ski rental place on the cedar point beach. and port clinton might have some as well. also check out the erie county and ottawa county visitors beaureu.

3. Re: Boating In Sandusky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 01:18