We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Point- August

9 posts
Save Topic
Cedar Point- August

Hello,

How is the weather at Cedar Point in August? I am planning a quick getaway for August 14-16, 2010. Is it still warm enough to go to the waterparks and be comfortable. Hopefully around the 90ish-80ish temperatures. How was everyone else's experiences?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cedar Point- August

lol, yes. 80-90's. prrrretty much the same thing you get an hour away in cleveland. ;-)

Vermilion, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cedar Point- August

Um... the weather would be the same as it is 50 miles away in Cleveland! The average temp ranges from 64-80 according to weather.com. It always feels hotter with the humidity. Should be good watersliding weather!

MD
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cedar Point- August

How is the weather over memorial day weekend at Cedar Point? Also, are there any outlet malls around the area or a bit further? Any other suggestions for other things to do beside the park?

Thanks!!

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cedar Point- August

That's good news.

We are visiting last week Aug/first week Sept.

We want to go to Soak City and Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom in Aurora, so it's great to hear the weather will still be good.

Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cedar Point- August

For outlet malls, I HIGHLY reccomend Aurora Farms in Aurora, Ohio. Pretty nice.

As for Memorial Day, I've seen it go both ways. The weather here in Northern Ohio tends to be a little unpredictable in spring. I would imagine though that it would be anywhere between 50 - 65 degrees. We had temps in the mid-80's here last week but then snow just the other day. We have some weird weather here in Ohio!

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cedar Point- August

lol being English we are so used to unpredictable and often dreadful weather!

7. Re: Cedar Point- August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 05:16