We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

chicago, il
Level Contributor
196 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

(I apologize if this has been asked before-I did a search and it came up with so many choices, I couldn't find my answer.)

We are thinking of visiting C.P. the week after Memorial Day. We are planning to stay at a CP property. I see that we can get our tickets when we book our room, but I am wondering about either adding days and/or purchasing the Starlight (I think that is what they are are called) tickets for our arrival day. We are not sure how late we will arrive the first dayt-but if we get there in time to visit the park for a few hours, we would want to do the Starlight. As long as we are staying at a CP property, can we just purchase them when we arrive? Do we purchase them at the hotel or do we just have to show some type of proof at the gate that we are staying at the hotel?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kelly

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,505 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

cedarpoint.com/public/…index.cfm

You'll see that soemtimes there is a "resorts" price, including the Starlight tickets. This is for paying resort guests. So yes, you could buy your starlight tickets at the resort the day/night you check in.

NJ
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

Is there enough time to enjoy the park if you buy a starlight ticket?

Livonia, MI
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

Are you doing the Starlight plus a full day the next day? If you are only visiting CP one day than IMO Starlight hours are not enough time to see the whole park. Starlight is nice just to ride the coasters at night but you really need a full day if you want to experience all that Cedar Point has to offer.

4. Re: Stay at C.P. property-can we buy tickets when we arrive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:19