We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

Would like to find out how to get the lowest rates for any of the waterparks in Sandusky. Any website recommendations? Any businesses etc. that you can get lower rates through? Any help would be great! More likely to visit in winter. Thanks!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

I also post on a Cedar Point fansite and they seem to always have good deals on the hotels in Sandusky. It has some waterparks listed too: www.thepointol.com

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
457 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

Your best bet for the best rate for the water parks would be to come during the week. The rates are much lower than on the weekends. Also, I would sign up for their newsletter.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

Thank you for the suggestions SummerFan and Ghostly Manor!

Vermilion, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

There are local businesses that sell $20 day passes for Kalahari. Jim's Pizza Box on Main Street in Huron and Ace Hardware on Cleveland Road in Huron have them. There are restriction days on the tickets (probably no Saturdays or holidays) and it doesn't include the room. You could stay at a less expensive hotel nearby and then just go to Kalahari for the waterpark. Kalakari also offers special pricing for those who are in the military if that applies to you.

Port Clinton, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

Dear rddm28,

I would say check the Internet of course sometimes Kalahari has special family days with great rates on rooms with 4 wristbands included. You would need to buy more at a reduced rate if tht applies to you.

I would also check Great Wolf Lodge which is a Place for younger kids. If you could reply and post age it would sure be more helpful. Please also post gender and approx. time of stay. Thx!

6. Re: Where to find great Waterpark deals for Sandusky?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:18