We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need a llimo/shuttle willing to break up the hrs

Toledo, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
I need a llimo/shuttle willing to break up the hrs

I am looking for a limo/shuttle for 14 that can take from the church in the afternoon and after the wedding and for pictures , then to the reception. Since most hotels at CP do not offer shuttles (unbelievable) I need help to take from hotel to reception at 5.....then back to hotel at 10pm. Prices for this service have been totally out of my budget......any ideas? We booked 20 rooms at a Comfort Inn.....and they offer no shuttle......not the main gate.

Lin

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
492 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need a llimo/shuttle willing to break up the hrs

You can try Tom's Cruz. (888) 303-1669 We also offer several taxis in the area. If you need any other help visit www.shoresandislands.com

2. Re: I need a llimo/shuttle willing to break up the hrs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:15