We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5th july cedar point

louisville
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
5th july cedar point

OKay I am kicking myself right now because I think I made a very stupid mistake. We were going to go to cedar point on july 5th and I thought it'll be crazy busy so went ahead and bought the fast lane plus passes. Now I checked the weather and there is 50% chance of rain in sandusky,oh and it says thunder storms. I wish I had only bought tickets and not the fast pass because I think the part won't be as crowded because of the rain. Do you think the rides will be open if its raining little bit? Is there any way to get a refund?

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 5th july cedar point

Sunshine, welcome to TA and the Sandusky, OH, forum. TA etiquette, to avoid confusion, is that each questioner asks their own question. This is in order to avoid confusion. So if you have further questions, please click on "Ask a Question" at the top of the forum. Many posters, including me normally, don't respond to questions that hijack a thread.

Have you already booked your flight to Toledo?

The larger Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is closer to Cedar Point. There are shuttle services from CLE to Cedar Point (you can find them with a web search).

Edited: 10 July 2013, 14:14
Hong Kong, China
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 5th july cedar point

Sorry, it's my first time to send message and sorry that I have sent message in the wrong area. BTW, thanks for reminding and I'll put a new question to the forum. Also, thanks for the sharing of the use of fast pass in the bad weather :)

Plantation Florida
Level Contributor
485 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 5th july cedar point

Thanks for the update (OP). The weather has not been good to start off at CP this year. They had rain and even wind hold on many rides. They usually have muffle bugs in May, and some rain each morning, but this year has been bad. But that's good you did all the rides with FPP.

CP is a 1.5 day park, good idea is to stay at Breakers Express. That way if the weather is bad, or a ride is broken, you have 2 chances to visit, plus you get early entry with a hotel card.

14. Re: 5th july cedar point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 07:20