We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johnson City...
3 posts
Save Topic
Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

How much are tickets for students on these days? Is this just just for college students or all students? Just Ohio residents or from anywhere?

Student ID Weekend

05/16/14, 05/17/14, 05/18/14

Students with a valid school ID will receive discounted admission at the gate. More details soon.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,291 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Hi NanRM2014, welcome to TA!

Since you posted in the Sandusky forum, I was guessing you were talking about Cedar Point...

I did a google search and found this from 2010:

www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx…

You should probably call Cedar Point directly, but this year's student ID weekend probably has the same requirements...

Johnson City...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Thank you. Yes I was referring to CP. I will call as I also wonder then if we stay at an onsite hotel if they would adjust their rates accordingly for these discounted tickets. I will have 3 college students with me so this could save me a good amount.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,291 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

You're welcome. Have a great trip to Cedar Point!

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
450 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Let us know what you find out!

Johnson City...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Student tickets during this period have to be purchased at the gate. They are $15 off regular admission.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
738 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

Regular gate admission is $59.99.

If you happen to have a AAA membership, you can get tickets for $39.99 from 5/10-6/1.

Better yet, your same dates are also a "Bring-a-Friend" weekend - for only $19.99. Find someone at the gate with a Platinum Pass, and ask them to buy you the discounted tickets.

7. Re: Student ID Weekend 5/16-5/18/14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:15