We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast Passes Cedar Point 2014

Mineral City, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Fast Passes Cedar Point 2014

Last year me and my dad got fast pass plus and they were $80. There were only two of us. This year, on the site, it says it would be $95 for the two of us if we order online. what I wanted to know is if that was the same price if we bought them at the park? If not does someone now how much the would be. thanks!

Edited: 15 June 2014, 02:43
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,177 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast Passes Cedar Point 2014

Justin, my family bought fast passes on line last year and had to pay a convenience fee for ordering on line. We enjoyed the passes and decided we would get them for our second day, which we hadn't actually planned on doing. So for the second day, we bought them right at the park. There was no convenience fee there, so it was actually cheaper to buy them at the park. Of course, you might be taking a risk that they have reached their daily limit and not be able to get the passes.

2. Re: Fast Passes Cedar Point 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 05:17