We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurant/Delivery Restaurant

Which Toledo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurant/Delivery Restaurant

I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Toledo for awhile. Can someone reccomend a few decent places to eat within walking distance and also some decent delivery food to the hotel. I'd like to avoid any chains, if possible.

Thanks.

Toledo
Level Contributor
399 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurant/Delivery Restaurant

Hello tulu. I hope this response is not too late.

I'm not sure what kind of eats your looking for but there are several places within walking distance of your hotel. For luch there is My Brother's Place located in Trinity Episcopal Church which is very closeby. Lovely setting and delicious food. Georgio's restaurant is an excellent place for dinner. I hope this is helpful. Enjoy your visit to Toledo.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurant/Delivery Restaurant

Thanks!

3. Re: Good Restaurant/Delivery Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:16