We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight info. Help please

Southeast US
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flight info. Help please

Looking for a cheap flight to Toledo for specific wkend in Sept. do you normally fly to Toledo or get a better deal at a different airport?

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight info. Help please

I would check Cleveland or Detroit and compare the prices with flights to Toledo. Of course, even if you can get a cheaper flight for one of those locations, then you'll have to factor in the cost of renting a car and driving the rest of the way.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
491 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight info. Help please

A great site to go to is kayak.com. You can compare all of your options. :)

Toledo, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Toledo
Level Contributor
274 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight info. Help please

I live in Toledo & I always fly in and out of Detroit. Unfortunately the Toledo airport doesn't have a lot of flights so even if you did fly here, you would have to connect somewhere (generally Chicago) in order to get here. Check out their website at http://www.toledoexpress.com/Airlines.aspx which has more information on the flights that come in and out of Toledo. It looks like right now it is only Allegiant & American Airlines.

4. Re: Flight info. Help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Toledo