We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photography session in Yellow Springs {new to area}

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
29 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Photography session in Yellow Springs {new to area}

I am a photographer from Indiana, and have a session in a few weeks in Yellow Springs. I've never been, but have been told it's a neat little town. Can anyone give me some info on the city?

Where to go, what it looks like, where to photograph, etc...

Thanks in advance. =)

Mentioned in this post
Indiana
Indiana
United States
Lac du Flambeau...
Level Contributor
292 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photography session in Yellow Springs {new to area}

Yellow Springs has a reputation of a "hippy" town; I enjoy spending time there. It has a great main street with a number of nice shops. HaHa Pizza is a yummy place for lunch. Glen Helen and John Bryan State Park will provide photography opportunities, as well as Clifton Mill, a short drive from Yellow Springs. Enjoy your trip!

Bellefontaine, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Photography session in Yellow Springs {new to area}

http://www.yellowspringsohio.org

Yellow Springs is a quaint place to visit...The small town is very "earthy".

There are many different shops that you can purchase art glass,hemp clothing,tie dyed clothing, pottery,hand crafted jewelry as well as many hand crafted anything. I just love Yellow Springs!!! Coffee shop and taverns to eat and pizza and then take a walk on the bike path or go for a hike. Young's jersey is a great place to visit. Antioch College, WYSO radio and different types of music, also small theater downtown. Check out the many things that are happening inside the coffee house or on the bulletan board on the street near the grocery store. Sit on the street bench and watch the people and the traffic. So much to picture, you will be able to photograph so much!!!!

Enjoy Yellow Springs!!!

3. Re: Photography session in Yellow Springs {new to area}

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Yellow Springs