We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

Which Youngstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salem
1 post
Save Topic
Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

A friend told me about an Outlet Mall she said was near Boardman, Ohio called 'Grove City'. I have searched all over the internet and can not find any proof of it's existence! She bought scrubs there and really liked the place, but now I have no way of contacting her and was hoping to visit the place myself. All I can find is 'Prime Outlets at Grove City' in PA. Does anyone know if there actually IS an outlet mall near Boardman or was she possibly meaning the mall in PA? Does anyone know how far away Grove City is in comparison to Boardman?

Thanks for any help!

Tiffany B.

Peterborough, NH
Level Contributor
540 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

Grove City is in PA off of I-80. IIRC, it is about 45 miles from the OH/PA border.

Here's the link http://www.shopgrovecity.com/

Peterborough, NH
Level Contributor
540 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

Check that, I think it is closer to 25 miles from the OH/PA border.

PA OH border
Level Contributor
29 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

The Outlet Mall is about 30-45 minutes from Boardman. It is a Prime Outlet and it is in Grove City, PA. Well worth the drive as you travel through Amish County (if you take the state routes like 224 in Ohio and Route 208 In PA). If you take Interstate 80 to I-79, you will miss the Amish.

I feel we (the locals) are spoiled with this Outlet. IT IS HUGE! I have visited at least 5 other outlets in the past few years and this one is the biggest I've seen.

4. Re: Outlet Mall near Boardman/Austintown area???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Youngstown