We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins in Broken Bow area

Which Broken Bow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tulsa ok
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cabins in Broken Bow area

I am looking for a very basic Rustic cabin. Log would be a plus, and fireplace is a requirement. Other than that I want only a basic cabin, no luxury style.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

Here is a list of reviews of Broken Bow accommodations. One sounds like just what you are looking for (ask about a fireplace):

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g51225-Broken_Bow_Ok…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

We stayed in one of these last April. It had a fireplace. We stayed in Cali's Creek but they had all kinds to choose from.

www.hiddenhillscabinsok.com

I have pictures if you want to see them.

tulsa ok
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

Thank you! Pictures would be great.--

Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

there are over 500 cabins within a few miles of broken bow lake. some are very very nice. there are some older cabins to choose from. the chamber of commerce in broken bow can be a lot of help. we have used several cabins over the last few years. creative escapes offer many cabins to choose from. you will not be disappointed. i have done business with them several times. hope to see you in our town soon.

Wylie, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

One of the things I will advise is when asking about your cabin talk to the leasor and find out about the road conditions to the cabin. Some of the cabins are on very steep unpaved roads. (Acouple of the roads we went on you couldn't see the road over the hood of the vehicle.) We did not have a 4x4 and we lost traction alot going up and down those roads because of the gravel, and some of them are not good roads at all. My girlfriend had major problems getting to our cabin in her HHR. Neither of us would drive the roads, so us doing any shopping without my husband was out of the question.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

Good information!

Frisco, Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

I want to put out a "Buyer Beware" for those that may use this company in the future. Unfortunately, our trip was not satisfactory at all. We stayed in the DEER RUN cabin and it is about 50 yards from a Vinnie's Diner. They began doing karaoke on the patio around 10:30 pm and then went to an outdoor band until 2am. We were subjected to outrageous, vulgar and continued noise from the neighboring “Vinney’s Diner”. We did not stay the 2nd night because of the noise and they would not refund our money. We are the reason they have added the "Notice" on their website, although don't be fooled by the positive spin they try to put on it.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

check out www.beaversbendlodging.com. The staff is very helpful, and they have a wide variety of cabins and locations. We like the Westcliffe, and Fiddlesticks, which are in Southern Hills.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

Thanks for the updates and helpful info.

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cabins in Broken Bow area

I like hidden hills cabins..but it is some basic cabins at beavers bend state park

Get answers to your questions about Broken Bow