We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Request advice on parking and dining for Sunday Radio City

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Topic
Request advice on parking and dining for Sunday Radio City

We will be attending the 4:00 performance tomorrow, Sunday, of the Radio City Spectacular at the Ford Center.

I need advice regarding parking and a nice place for lunch. We will have an elderly person in our party for whom walking a great distance is a problem.

Since there is also a 1:00 performance, I am thinking parking will be a challenge, especially with the distance factor.

Does anyone have a great idea? I would be grateful!

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Request advice on parking and dining for Sunday Radio City

You could eat at Soleil in the Colcord, and they would let you leave your car there for the show. Probably just charge you $5 dollars. Maybe $10.

Mentioned in this post
Colcord
Colcord
Oklahoma
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Request advice on parking and dining for Sunday Radio City

Thank you, jbrown, for your kind assistance.

We ultimately had lunch at the Museum Cafe (was delicious). Then my nice husband dropped us at the Ford Center and parked across from the Courtyard.

The performance was truly spectacular. I hope you got to see it. Don't miss it next time. It's a worth every penny!

3. Re: Request advice on parking and dining for Sunday Radio City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 03:16