We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day spas for women only?

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nw wa
Level Contributor
20 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
day spas for women only?

I am trying to find a day spa to take my mother to when I am out there that is women only if possible Is there such a thing in Oklahoma? We have at least 10 where I live but I have searched and searched the web and have not found anysuch thing in the state of Oklahoma. I would even concider a retreat spa where you have to stay a day or more. I did not find any listing for those either. thanks in advance if you know any info that helps.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day spas for women only?

I'm sure there are, but unfortunately I have no expertise in this area. I know there are a lot of spas in the OKC Metro, but I don't know about women only or anything like that.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day spas for women only?

FYI you can google OKC day spa and discover that there are several options (59 actually) available to you in OKC.

here are just a few.

Elan Spa 405-936-0957

Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, Couples Treatments, Customized Facials, Custom Blended Bioelements Skin Care, Reflexology, Body Wraps, Spa Hand & Foot Treatments, Makeup Artistry, Waxing, Spa Packages, Gift Certificates & Spa Gift Cards Online.

11212 North May Avenue Suite 111, Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Red Bud Massage & Spa

Facials, makeup, lash and brow tint, body wraps, massage, reflexology,hair waxing, body bronzing manicure, pedicure

201 North Broadway Suite 107 Oklahoma City, OK

Tel: 405-912-9922

Three Graces

7108 N Western Avenue, Suite D

Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Map

(405) 840-3223 Call E-mail Visit Web Site

First Class, Full Service Salon & Spa Based on reviews.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day spas for women only?

I don't believe any of the ones found using a Google search are Women Only. However, that said, I would hazard a guess that 99% of the clientele at any of the day spas in OKC are women.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
729 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: day spas for women only?

I just called Salon and Spa at Spring Creek in Edmond to check on the women-only aspect and was told that that ARE a women-only spa.

http://www.springcreekspa.com/index.php

Coincidentally, I just learned of this spa two days ago because a friend and a wonderful pedicurist will soon be working there.

It's in a nice area and most likely worth your checking into.

Enjoy yourself in Oklahoma!

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: day spas for women only?

I have purchased for my wife gift certificates for one day makeovers there in the past. I did not know they were women only!

According to my wife they are a great place.

:)

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
729 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: day spas for women only?

That's great to know, modcon.

I'm happy for my friend to be working in a place that is endorsed by your wife!

I have emailed the spa to confirm what I was told yesterday. Will post back.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: day spas for women only?

Definitely go with that one then. It's in OKC's most upscale outdoor shopping area.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
729 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: day spas for women only?

CORRECTION:

I did not hear from my email sent to confirm the "for women only" answer I was given when I called three days ago.

For some reason I was feeling a little uneasy about the accuracy of this information, so I just called the Spa again and was told that it is NOT "for women only."

My sincere apologies. I should have double-checked before posting.

I really hope there has been no harm done due to my giving the wrong information!

nw wa
Level Contributor
20 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: day spas for women only?

I want to thank all of you for the info so THANK YOU

10. Re: day spas for women only?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Oklahoma City
Recent Conversations