We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
347 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

A group of my friends are doing a building project for a fellow in Luther, OK who is critically ill. I would love to have lunch delivered to the work party. Can you suggest a restaurant which could provide good food for a group of about 12? BB!Q, Italian, Mexican, all fine.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
742 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

If you google "restaurants in Luther, OK," you will get results for five restaurants. (At least, I did.)

I suggest you call them with your question.

It's possible one of your team will need to go to the restaurant to pick up your lunch.

Good luck and hope your friend does well.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

Thank you.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

I agree.

If you want hot food I would stick to Luther restaurants.

If it's cold food, like sandwiches, send someone into Edmond (about 30 minutes or so) to get sandwiches and bring them back. But that would be about 70 minutes round trip if you called the order in ahead.

You could also check Arcadia

…uptake.com/oklahoma/arcadia/264066336.html

and Wellston

…uptake.com/oklahoma/wellston/341799891.html

to see if anyone there might consider delivery. If not, both towns are 20 minutes or less from Luther.

Good luck!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

It looks like this is pretty much a deadend. I don't want to disrupt the work so they can drive to pick up the food, that pretty much defeats the purpose. I do appreciate the suggestions and the time you took to answer.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

You might check with Rib Crib in Midwest City. They have a very affordable catering menu and a fairly large delivery area. Good luck

BigDave

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

Thanks, Big Dave.

7. Re: Restaurant which would deliver to Luther, OK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Oklahoma City