We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keystone Park

Pennellville, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
241 reviews
Save Topic
Keystone Park

Anybody out there ever stay at the cabins at Keystone Park?

Tulsa, OK
Destination Expert
for Tulsa
Level Contributor
205 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keystone Park

Yes but it was many years ago, though. It's a state park, meaning it will be inexpensive but also show signs of limited maintenance over the years. Don't expect luxury; but then again, you're in a state park @ Lake Keystone, so you're probably not looking for luxury. When I stayed there, the cabin was basic, lots of room, a fireplace and a lake view. I'm sure you can get more info by calling them at 918-865-4991 or Toll Free: (800) 654-8240.

Pennellville, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keystone Park

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

V.

Oklahoma
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Keystone Park

I stayed in one of the 2 bedroom cabins recently. It was better than I expected it to be since it was state owned. The inside of it is pretty much set up like a hotel room. Master bedroom had a queen sized bed, 2nd bedroom had two twin beds. Bathroom had towels, wash cloths, etc, the usual things you find in a hotel room. Even hotel room soap. The kitchen had a decent sized refrigerator, a sink with a bar, a good sized microwave, a small electric stove with oven. There are dishes and just a few pots and pans. A skillet, a large pot and a small one. They had dish soap. I drug a lot of blankets and pillows with me, not needing them, they are furnished. There is a fireplace in the living room, no tv (but you're not supposed to be watching tv!). I thought it was a pretty good set up.

The deck overlooked the lake. There are trees between the lake and the cabin, this is not a swimming area. The cabins are setting next to each other, not secluded, but Keystone Lake is beautiful.

Pennellville, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keystone Park

mlcoll,

thanks for the message.i reserved a cabin in july for 73.00 per night.

V

5. Re: Keystone Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 02:16