We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brady Theatre - Is it comfortable? Is it modern?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
24 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Brady Theatre - Is it comfortable? Is it modern?

Does anyone know if the Brady Theatre has comfortable seats? I know the Brady is a very old theatre, perhaps 80 or 90 years old.

Are the seats wide enough for the average person?

Is there enough knee room for those 6 feet tall and taller?

Tulsa, OK
Destination Expert
for Tulsa
Level Contributor
214 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brady Theatre - Is it comfortable? Is it modern?

The "Old Lady On Brady" is a great place to see a concert; it has very good acoustics and so much history that a lot of artists like to play there even though it's a pretty small house (especially when compared to the BOK Center). It is old, and the seats are a bit cramped. I'm 6'2" and pretty big, but I can make it through a concert there. While tall, I am only of average width and the width of the seats is OK for me.

They upgraded the bathrooms and bars a couple of years ago, so the lines for the bathroom are a thing of the past.

So, I wouldn't say it's modern, but it is a cool place to listen to a concert!

Wichita
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brady Theatre - Is it comfortable? Is it modern?

Wow Bob, you are from Tulsa? I'm not a big guy, but have been to Brady twice. I'm from Wichita but took the trip to see Lindsey Buckingham and Moody Blues. Should be comfortable enough, but depends on the seating on floor level as far as leg room. Let us know how you find it!

3. Re: Brady Theatre - Is it comfortable? Is it modern?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 14:46