We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel close to PF Changs

11 posts
Save Topic
Motel close to PF Changs

I need a motel (cheap) close to PF Changs, Woodlands (i think) mall. Good area with a pool Any help would be great!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
476 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel close to PF Changs

In Tulsa we don't think of PF Changs as being particularly close to Woodland Hills mall. Changs is midtown, and the mall is out South. Let us know your plan and price point, and I am confident we can find you something.

Tulsa, OK
Destination Expert
for Tulsa
Level Contributor
218 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel close to PF Changs

PF Changs is in Utica Square (21st & Utica, mid-town). Closest hotel is the Ambassador, on the higher end of pricing in Tulsa but a very nice place to stay. For a budget motel, I'd recommend checking one of the hotel locator websites for motels closest to 2100 S. Utica and then making a selection. Good luck!

3. Re: Motel close to PF Changs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2009, 05:16