We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missing Restaurants

Topsham, Maine
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Missing Restaurants

It seems like Baker City is really missing a lot of dining locations, most notably for us, the Prospector's Chocolate Co. Is there a way to add restaurants to the page?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Missing Restaurants

Hi Avalon Ink,

Yes! You can add restaurant listing to TripAdvisor. How you do it depends on whether you are an owner or customer of the restaurant.

Owners: Follow the instructions on this page to request a listing on TripAdvisor: www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_can_i_get_listed

Customers: Any member can add new listing by simply creating a review of the place that isn't already listed. Just follow the instructions on this page: tripadvisor.com/help/what_if_i_want_to_revie…

It is that easy!

If you need assistance in adding reviews/listings or anything else on TripAdvisor, you might want to check out the TripAdvisor Support Forum at: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi… That is a forum just like this one where you can ask how to use TripAdvisor features, etc. Most of the questions are answered by other members like yourself.

I hope that helps - need anything else? Come see us over at the TA Support Forum!

-Noah

2. Re: Missing Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Baker City