We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

Springfield...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

I did post on the oregon forum but thought I would ask here also if anyone has ever stayed here. I don't see any info on this B&B. Thanks

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,894 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

I know right about where it is, but have not stayed there. Here are the four TA reviews - quite a mix!

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Springfield...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

Yes, I found those reviews after I posted and I don't think I want to chance it. I am down to By the Sea and the Lighthouse...I am getting a headache...lol...you have been very helpful to me on both the forums I have posted,thank you. I am going to look at By the Sea again. I like the Lighthouse but wish the room I like had a fireplace..but then I think, we probably won't use it but....so back to one more look at both..

SWOregon
Level Contributor
22 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

Sorry I am late but we enjoyed this B&B. Just got back tonight and after a full day of travel I am too tired to post my review tonight. If you look at those reviews some are from several years ago. We loved the view and the food. The innkeeper is a nice fellow as well.

Don't let those limited reviews spoil it for you.

4. Re: Bandon Ocean Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 07:20