We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandon Beach Motel

Nampa, Idaho
Level Contributor
850 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Bandon Beach Motel

My husband and I are considering this motel for a short anniversary trip, late May early June. We have pets so we are limited to our room choices. Has anyone stayed in room 104, 209 or 210? We are looking for great views and a decent room.

Any input would be appreciated!

Shasta, California
Level Contributor
252 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandon Beach Motel

Have not stayed in those particular rooms but have stayed at the motel 3 times in 3 different rooms in the last two years. The rooms are very clean, albeit some of the fixtures/woodwork a tad worn. The location trumps everything: views, beach access - it's spectacular.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,400 posts
1,084 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandon Beach Motel

We've stayed in room 206. As I recall the views from the second story are superior. You've read the reviews?

There is a photo of room 209 from HungarianBeachLover's review:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g51758-d6125…

Nampa, Idaho
Level Contributor
850 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bandon Beach Motel

I did check out that review. Thanks!

4. Re: Bandon Beach Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Bandon