We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is tubing at Bachelor?

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
How is tubing at Bachelor?

I doubt anyone will have information on this within 13 hours but I'll try. We're in Bend and went to Hoodoo for their Autobahn tubing hill and wondered if Bachelor's tubing hill was the same. I've only skied there so I have no idea what the tubing or sledding is like. Any other places around Bend that are good for sledding?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is tubing at Bachelor?

I think they're pretty similar. You clip into a little tow rope and it hauls you up the hill. For a price. ;-)

We usually go sledding at Wanoga Sno Park on Century Drive. It's free (though you have to pay to park there, since sno-park permits are required), family friendly, and there's a nice warming hut there. It's also dog friendly, if that helps.

No restaurant though, so bring your own hot chocolate!

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is tubing at Bachelor?

We decided to do Wanoga today and had a blast. There's a guy with a red trailer who parks his vehicle at about 10 am and he sells hot chocolate, sno park passes and snow tubes ($15). He's only there on vacation days and weekends. We bought our $5 sno park pass at the snowmobile rental shop just up the road in the little yurt. We're gonna do that again and maybe do the tubing at Bachelor next year .... unless I can talk my family into skiing.

3. Re: How is tubing at Bachelor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2011, 05:55