We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bend vacation rentals

Which Bend hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
bend vacation rentals

We are visiting Bend end of September and wanted to check in about ideas for vacation rentals near town or the mill area. We will have a car, but want to be fairly centrally located. Need 1 or 2 bedrooms, but with two comfortable beds. Thanks for any ideas.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bend vacation rentals

did you try VRBO? Or just Bend hotels on TA. I gather Sun River and Black Butte to far from town. we used to stay at Inn of 7th Mtn, liked it. but my wife's sister moved to Bend, so less recent experiences with rentals. She has big house

Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bend vacation rentals

What's your price range? You will find that rates vary depending on exact location & size of the home. The "Lavabelles" are quite popular and I'm hearing good things about "A Bend Cottage Experience". I have not stayed in any of the homes but have friends, and friends of friends, who liked them.

I agree with Phirl that you should browse VRBO. If you have questions about specific properties or locations after that, let us know!

3. Re: bend vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:16