We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Checked the Hotels list and reviews; still uncertain. Two adults seek motel in or near Cannon Beach. Clean rooms, view not necessary, we're outside all the time. Exclude Seaside!!! Up to $125/night. September 14 or September 21, for two nights. Thanks in advance for your help.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Have you tried Ecola Creek Lodge? Better hurry up with Reservations :)

If you can't find anything in CB try Manzanita, they have some nice places as well.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

I did just check and there is a studio there available on the 14th for $125. Other ones that might work moneywise I have only seen really from the outside. I have seen inside the Hallmark and worked with the owners and workers there but it was awhile ago. Surfsand is very nice but not sure what their rates are. You would still be considered summer rate. The Steve Martin Management that owns it also owns Stephanie Inn and The Lumberyard (restaurant) and various other things. They keep on top of all their properties very well.

Good luck!

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Thanks, Rivergallery. Hoping for other suggestions. Might go with Ecola Creek in absence of other choices.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,150 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Surfsand is way above that...usually close to $300 per night.

Have you looked at Schooner's Cove? I can't remember what the rates are, but remember it is much less, and ocean front and basically right in the heart of downtown.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,150 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Sorry, I just looked at Schooner's Cove website and they are quite a bit above that amount as well.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

The Cannon Beach Hotel might have something close to that price range.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,150 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Good suggestion:) Mistletoe has stayed there, so I am sure he can share the details with you.

Level Contributor
36,376 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

The Cannon Beach Hotel has rooms starting at $120/night, this is a nice hotel with a great restaurant, Gower St. Bistro adjacent to it. You may want to look at the Oregon Coast lodging dot com website for more choices/rates in the area. Enjoy your travels! :)

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

If Manzanita is an option there is the Spindrift Inn just a block off of the beach, no view but should fit your price range. I have not stayed here but it appears nice from the outside and the online photos.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cannon Beach Area Lodging

Good idea from northwestwanderer to look into the Cannon Beach Hotel..