We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Naches, WA
1 post
Save Topic
Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Hoping to visit the area in mid-September with our R.V. Like to stay near the beach hook-ups are optional.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

two options in cannon beach,

Tolovana RV park, on the east side of the Highway.

Sea Ranch, first exit into Cannon Beach on your right before crossing the bridge into town.

In Seaside there is also an RV park on the south end of town I am not remembering the name at the moment.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Yeah, that's the problem with the Northern Oregon Coast....there's not actually that many campgrounds....especially for those with RVs. There's Fort Stevens, but that's way up in Astoria. From there, I don't believe there's a real campground (there are RV Parks and KOA) that allows RVs until you get all the way down to Nehalem Bay....and there's only Oswald West for tents. Personally, I think they should do something about that....

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Nehalem Bay is a little closer to Cannon Beach than Ft. Stevens, but not by much. Check out www.oregonstateparks.org. There is a link to make resys if you want.

Dennis

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

There is an RV campground also in Seaside :)

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Oh and I just thought of another it is South from the one I just metioned. So there are two South of Seaside, between Seaside and the HWY 26 junction.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Personally for other types of camping, Tent camping there are tons of options, and I love it that way and NO I am not telling anyone where they are.. LOL

Go find a logging road and find the hidden lakes yourself hehe!

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Camping, Cannon Beach OR

Oh another one, East on HWY not sure if they still have camping there but Clouchee Creek had camping.. I bet I am spelling the name wrong but it is only about a mile from the HWY26 juction.