We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

Which Cannon Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant

Looking for restaurant suggestions in Cannon Beach.

Level Contributor
34,207 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant

We have recently dined twice at the Castaway's Tini Tiki Hut! Very good food here in a fun ambiance. Newman's @ 988, Stephanie Inn & Irish Table are also very good. :).

Oregon
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant

Great little place is Sweet Basil's Cafe and their adjoining Wine Bar.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant

Mrsilverfox

You've posted only 3 times in the last 6 months... But each reply you post, your only recommendation is sweet basil cafe. So can we assume you are affiliated with it

Enquiring mind would like to know. :)

Noah

Oregon
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant

The question was where to dine in CB and that certainly would be Sweet Basil's Cafe as syragirl more than once recommends Tiki Bar. If the question was abouut Seaside it always would be Yummies for dinner and Firehouse Grill for breakfast and lunch. Where would you recommend in CB? I'm curious.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
238 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant

I would recommend Bill's Tavern for the best hamburgers and beer. Lumbermens has never dissappointed us. We ate at Sweet Basil's for lunch. Food was good, but the service was extremely, extremely slow.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant

for breakfast or lunch lazy susans located at the square by the coaster theatre

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
238 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant

I forgot about Lazy Susans for breakfast. Ate there last year and it was really very good. Missed it this year.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,729 posts
1,024 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant

I see a number of the reviews for Sweet Basil's comment about the slow service, although I have never eaten there.

To OP (google) it would help if you gave some idea of what you want to spend as Cannon Beach has a number of restaurants in all price ranges.

usa
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant

Any price range is fine. Just looking to enjoy a good meal while traveling. I have been to Seattle and Dayville, Oregon so very excited to explore the Portland area which I have heard awesome things about.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant

on of the reasons sweet basils service is so slow is that there is only one person in the little kitchen and he prepares every order from scratch