We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

Which Cannon Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beaverton, OR
Level Contributor
341 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

How busy will Cannon Beach probably be this Sunday (Easter/last day of spring break)?

Just thinking of taking the dog out to play on the beach for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,803 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

Probably not very busy. Most families will have returned home already. We were there at the beginning of spring break and even then it wasn't very crowded at all. Very easy to find street parking in downtown, etc for example.

That said, most of WA schools started spring break today, so there will be some of those families that will be down visiting.

We took our puppy with us and she had a blast:)

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,795 posts
1,037 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

How busy was it, msdj? I know Newport gets totally slammed on the "changeover" weekend between Ore & Wash spring breaks.

We just returned from a quick business trip to Eureka and saw lots of Idaho license plates and at least a dozen rental motorhomes!

Beaverton, OR
Level Contributor
341 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

We ended up not being able to go. I woke up sick.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,803 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

That's too bad. A lot of crud is going around. I was sick a few days before we went, but with reservations we went ahead. I figured I could be sick at home or at CB, lol! Hope you are doing better:)

5. Re: How Busy On Easter Sunday/Last Day Spring Break?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 06:17