We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Depoe Bay

Which Depoe Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Depoe Bay

Just got home from week in Depoe Bay. My laptop is sluggish and I mostly used computers in lobby to check mail. and also tripadvisor. I tried to respond once to Oregon coast question, but they needed my password which I forgot.

After another week on central Oregon coast it is still my favorite. we got as far south as Waldport..

Weather was great yesterday and today. OK earlier in week but foggy in AM. very nice sunset last night.

Level Contributor
34,226 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Depoe Bay

We had a very nice day trip to Newport yesterday. Yes, Depoe Bay was very pretty, we had ice cream there and did a little wine tasting at the small winery there on the main street.

We picked up my daughter's friend in Lincoln City and then ventured over to the Salishan Lodge & Spa for lunch and then over to Newport to the aquarium. I will post a Central Coast Day Trip report a bit later! Loved everything about our day and our time spent in this area and dinner at the Blackfish Cafe in LIncoln City was very, very good! :)

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,732 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Depoe Bay

Syrah--I used to spend a lot of time in that area. Went to the aquarium on a lot of field trips as a child, and we have taken our kids there as well. Salishan is nice. I used to meet my parents there when my dad was President of a board that used to hold their annual meetings there.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,827 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Depoe Bay

Nice! Mtngrl ,( concierge and all .. lol ) and now your children get to have the same sort of experience .. :)

14. Re: Depoe Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Depoe Bay