We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

charlottesville va
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

Hello has anyone had good experiences with renting apartments in oregon wine country ? My husband and I are spending a few nights in this area in early october and were thinking of researching apartments as opposed to B&B's. Any advice/recommendations ?

Thanks.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,027 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

I live in this area and am not familiar with any rentals like what you are looking for. I would assume they exist, but they are not the norm. If you are searching though, you will get better information with the correct spelling for Willamette Valley:)

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,027 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

I gave this a bit more thought. I don't think you will find apartments for just a few nights. Not like you would in Paris, etc. However, if you check VRBO or Craigslist you will find homes for rent.

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,031 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

If you did find an apartment for a few days, the cleaning fee would surpass your savings on that apartment. I would suggest a B&B because you get breakfast, or Newberg, a bigger town closeby.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,894 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

Was just nosing around VRBO.com for both you and another poster.

You might be interested in the Winery Lofts in Carlton:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a19179

[ I know nothing about any vrbo property! ]

5. Re: rental apartments in dundee/williamette valley ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Dundee