We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

Vancouver
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

Doing a road trip this fall to Eugene.

Where is the best place to park and tailgate?

Is Boy Scouts of America Field ideal? Is it super busy? Prices?

Any information is great!

Mentioned in this post
Eugene
Eugene
Oregon
Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,470 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

The Masonic Lodge rents spaces and lots of people tailgate there.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
9,255 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml…

…kval.com/content/game-day-info-autzen-stadi…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g51862-i962-k31283…

These websites might be helpful. The first is the UofO's parking facilities, which you probably don't want (or won't be able to get or afford). The second lists available parking near Autzen Stadium for last year's "Civil War" with OSU (the same lots are probably around this year and the list gives phone numbers to call for info). And the final website is a thread of conversation we had here on TA last year with someone who wanted to tailgate. You might want to send him a personal message asking what happened. I wish he had reported back. It's always frustrating when we don't learn the end of the story.

So, look this stuff over and then get back to us with any other concerns, what you've decided to do, etc. I doubt that I can give you any more info about parking and tailgating at Duck games than you'll find on these websites.

Mentioned in this post
Autzen Stadium
Autzen Stadium
144 Reviews
Eugene, OR
3. Re: Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 January 2011, 18:05
4. Re: Oregon Ducks Football - Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 08:18