We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jogging Trails

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Jogging Trails

My husband and I are visiting Florence, Oregon soon and wanted to know if there are any good jogging trails or routes out there. My husband is training for a marathon and has a long run planned during our stay. Any ideas or suggestions? We don't mind jogging on roads as long as there are sidewalks. Would like to avoid jogging on a shoulder with cars whizzing by. Thanks in advance!

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jogging Trails

Since marathons are road runs, I assume he is not interested in natural type trails? I ask b/c there are an abundance of really great hiking trails in and about the region. Other than that, the Musel Creek bike bath winds throught the heart of Florence, with occasional street crossings, for about 8 miles.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jogging Trails

Natural trails would work too! Basically anything that is safe (avoids too much traffic) would be perfect!! Not sure if you're familiar with Portland, but we spend a lot of time on the forest park trails.

I'll look into the Musel Creek bike path!! Thank you!!

3. Re: Jogging Trails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 20:15