We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Restuarants

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Family Restuarants

Any suggestions on family restaurants for dinner in Florence?

Level Contributor
36,173 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Restuarants

We like Mo's there. Really good clam chowder and smoked salmon fettuccini. :).

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,053 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Restuarants

My suggestions, and we live here and eat out at least once a week, would be (in no particular order): Waterfront Depot; The Bridgewater; Bay Street Grille; Maple Street Grill; Traveler's Cove. All of these except Maple Street are on Bay Street in old-town. Maple Street is one block north of Bay Street.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Restuarants

We stopped into the Kozy Kitchen a couple of weeks ago and had a good lunch. They serve old fashioned American 'diner' type food, nothing fancy with really big portions. (I took half my sandwich home... and it was delicious the next day too...)

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Restuarants

Thank you!

5. Re: Family Restuarants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 02:15