We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sand Dunes

Spokane, Washington
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sand Dunes

Does any one have any experience doing the Sand Dunes in March. Especially with young children. How is the weather for this?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,949 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sand Dunes

March is usually cloudy and rainy. Sometimes we can begin to feel spring coming, sometimes it still feels like winter. But we never know much in advance!

There are sand dune rides that are slow and easy on the larger buggies that are good for younger children.

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,047 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sand Dunes

Roadtrip,

See my response on your other thread!

The question that comes to mind is; Are you riding your own or rented vehicles or planning on taking a tour?

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
8,336 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sand Dunes

See my response on other thread also. It answers this question and repeats dengay's concerns.

Spokane, Washington
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sand Dunes

We are planning on taking a tour. Thanks for asking.

Spokane, Washington
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sand Dunes

I know this seems early to be checking on the sand dunes. But we are planning a road trip in March with lots of family. So we are finalizing our plans. And trying to time every thing out. So this is why I am inquiring about the Sand Dunes early. Thankyou for your information on the weather.

6. Re: Sand Dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2016, 18:18