We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

Which Joseph hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
177 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

I am a fan of the IPA. I hear they run sort of a brewpub in Enterprise. True?

Basic pub fare? How many beers?

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,721 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

Somehow or other, when we were in Joseph last year, I got confusing info on when the Terminal Gravity brewpub was open and didn't eat there. We did find a pub on Joseph's main street, however, that had Terminal Gravity selection on tap and had pretty good food. Can't find the name of the place, of course, and in this day and age it may not even be there any longer. If you connect with the pub in Enterprise, please let us know about the experience.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,721 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

http://www.terminalgravitybrewing.com/

here's the website

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
177 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

Sometimes, I haven't the time to search. Thanks.

I do remember that it's in Enterprise, not Joseph. Enterprise has no forum.

Is it good? Has anyone tried the Triple?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

We've been planning a trip to Enterprise/Lostine/Joseph/Wallowa for years now, but something always comes up. My wife has never seen that part of Oregon and it's my favorite part of the state--right up there with the other parts of course. Some of my more beer-loving friends swear by all the beers there, if that helps.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,721 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

My wife and I did that trip in June 2007 and I've been intending to do a report on the trip ever since (by now, some of the places I'd have recommended might have changed or disappeared). However, if I can offer any info or advice let me know. We spent two nights in Pendleton (wife couldn't get over how the men and women there actually dress like cowboys and cowgirls!). Went to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and the Underground Tour (both highly recommended). Then two nights in Joseph (took the tram to the top of Mt. Howard and hiked around in amazement at Oregon's Switzerland). Then two nights in Baker City, which has lots of history and a great little museum. We stayed in the Rugged Country Lodge in Pendleton (bills itself as a motel that thinks it's a B&B), Chandler's Inn B&B in Joseph and the historic Geiser Grand Hotel in Baker City. It's really still the Old West out there!

6. Re: Next door in Enterprise... Terminal Gravity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Joseph